Mechanical Engineer – Continental Shift
Continental Shift (Days & Nights) – 7am -7pm / 7pm – 7am
My client a very successful, market leading Maintenance service provider in Central London who are a portfolio of high-profile buildings. They are currently seeking a Mechanical Shift Engineer to join a contract in the London Bridge area working on a large global contract. Working in a large shift team you will be required to liaise daily with clients, whilst providing excellent fault finding and technical skills.
An all-round knowledge of the following M&E plant / fabric would be highly desirable; BMS systems, Air Conditioning (FCU/AHU), HVAC, Plumbing, Lighting, Small installation, Emergency lighting tests, Chillers, Water treatment etc.
* Proven track record in commercial building maintenance ideally within a corporate / banking environment.
* Commercial PPM & Reactive maintenance under contractual SLA
* Fire alarms
* BMS – Head End Controls
* HVAC plant
* VAV – VRV
* Water treatment
* Office Moves
* Office Re-set
* First Line Chiller Response
* More specifically experience on CHP, Absorption chillers, Vacuum waste / toilets, Sprinkler systems, Generators, Chilled beams would be beneficial.
* Salary up to £38,000
* Overtime (At least 20 days guaranteed overtime in holiday cover without additional works/projects)
* Pension, Private Healthcare, Progressive Training
* Structured Career Paths into Management
* Apprentice Trained
* Mechanical Qualifications – City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2&3 or Equivalent
* Building Services knowledge Experience
* Critical experience would be beneficial
* Client facing