Mechanical Engineer – Shift
Mechanical Engineer – Continental Shift
£40,000 – £45,000
Continental Shift (Days & Nights) – 7am -7pm / 7pm – 7am
My client a very successful, market leading Maintenance service provider in Central London who are a portfolio of high-profile buildings. They are currently seeking a Mechanical Shift Engineer to join a contract in the Bank area working at a world renowned building. Working in a large shift team you will be required to liaise daily with clients, whilst providing excellent fault finding and technical skills.
An all-round knowledge of the following M&E plant / fabric would be highly desirable; BMS systems, Air Conditioning (FCU/AHU), HVAC, Plumbing, Lighting, Small installation, Emergency lighting tests, Chillers, Water treatment etc.
This particular role is working at a building that is very high end and will require a very technically capable engineer to join a team that is also highly capable. These engineer are some of the best in the industry, due to the building they are working on.
* Proven track record in commercial building maintenance ideally within a corporate / banking/office environment.
* Commercial PPM & Reactive maintenance under contractual SLA
* Fire alarms
* BMS – Head End Controls
* HVAC plant
* VAV – VRV
* Water treatment
* First Line Chiller Response
* More specifically experience on CHP, Absorption chillers, Vacuum waste / toilets, Sprinkler systems, Generators, Chilled beams would be beneficial.
* Salary £42,000
* Overtime and lots of it should you want it
* Pension, Private Healthcare, Progressive Training
* Structured Career Paths into Management
* Working at a highly respected and technically challenging environment which would boost your career prospects
* Apprentice Trained is desirable
* Mechanical Qualifications – City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2&3 or Equivalent
* Building Services knowledge Experience
* Critical experience would be beneficial
* Client facing
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively, you can contact Martin Borg on 0207 065 7288 or via email@example.com