Market Researcher – Residential Developer
£38,000 – £48,000 Base Salary + £5k Car Allowance or Company Car + 6% Pension + Healthcare + Life Assurance + 15% Bonus
I have fantastic opportunity with Tier 1 Residential Developer in London, who is looking for a Market Researcher to join their Sales & Marketing Department.
This developer has been established for over 18 years and named one of top 50 employers to work for 3 times in a row, they had a £300million turnover in 2018 and looking to double this in next 5 years with strong pipleline of new sites.
They have 90% staff retention rate, renowned for looking after their employees and have recently created a staff lounge area in head office with pool tables, dart board, gaming consoles.
Overview of role Working closely with the Market Research Manager you will be responsible for sourcing competitor information for the Sales and Marketing Department for the purposes of reviewing sales strategy and assessing potential land acquisitions.
* Database management Manage existing databases, drawing on both third party proprietary data and in house market intelligence, updating on at least a quarterly basis.
* Market analysis
Compile and present detailed reports of findings, utilising mainly Excel and Word documents and PowerPoint where more formal presentations are required.
Analyse, interrogate and report on that data, liaising with both agents and colleagues to establish market trends and drivers.
Present analysis and commentary to Sales Managers, land colleagues and Group Sales & Marketing Director.
Visit competitors’ developments to ascertain sales performance, current trends and other related data.
* Networking Maintaining a good understanding of the residential and commercial market place through networking and continued professional development.
* Pricing Gather and collate pricing, specification and sales performance intelligence.
They are looking for someone with the following skills, experience and qualifications
* Good experience in a property role with a good understanding of the dynamics of the London Market.
* A proven analytical approach to completing assignments, with an aptitude for quantitative techniques and a commitment to attention to detail.
* An interest in the practical application of research to the residential property and development markets.
* An ability to present and communicate information and analysis in a logical and engaging way.
If you are interested in this incredible opportunity, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org