My client are a top tier main contractor who are currently looking for a Management Accountant based in West London. Their market includes commercial offices, mixed-use buildings, residential, retail, education, distribution and logistics, hotels and leisure, in both the private and public sectors.
As the Management Accountant your duties will include
* Managing accounts of up to twenty group entities
* Project accounting of actual vs budget reporting
* Inter-company loan and interest calculations for monthly reconciliations
* Bank loan interest and associated cost calculations
* VAT returns
* Monthly payments processing
* Assistance with consolidation accounts
* Assistance on board reports and other ad hoc reporting
In order to apply you will have the following
* Part qualified or fully qualified accountant ACCA or CIMA
* Experience with Xero accounting software
* Experience with Caseware
* Expereince using Excel
* Property or related business experience
* Previously worked with a top tier main contractor or devleoper
My Client are looking to pay £40k- £45k plus package.
If interested please apply for the role.