Location: West London
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Engineering career with us as an Maintenance Engineer in a High end hotel, West of the City. This is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
High End Hotel Knightsbridge
We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives
* To support the Chief Engineer and Engineering management team with the day to day running of the Engineering operations. This role will be expected to support day to day maintenance and requests that will arise including replacing or repairing bathroom fixtures, television, carpets etc
* Undertake inspections and maintenance of hotel assets when required to the appropriate standard and ensure timetables are met. The Maintenance Engineer will be expected to maintain heating, ventilation, air conditioning equipment
* Complete related administrative tasks as required
* Be part of the hotel emergency response team in respect to evacuations
* Support the smooth running of the Engineering departments on a day to day basis and support effective communication within and between departments
* To comply with all company Brand Standards and that they are observed throughout every shift
This great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
If you think you woul dbe a good fit for htis role please contact myself, Louis Turner on 02070657286. Alternitavely apply via this post and attach your cv or send it through to my email – email@example.com.