M&E Quantity Surveyor
Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor
A large scale high-end residential project is due for completion in June 2019. The Commercial team from the Tier I MEP contractor needs an additional Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor to join on a contract basis
Responsibilities for Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor
* Assistance with procurement of capital plant and sub-contract packages, reviewing specifications and Employer Requirements, to ensure compliance.
* Preparation, reviewing & agreement of Monthly Applications.
* Submission & agreement of variations.
* Internal CVR’s.
* Budget forecasting.
* Reporting to Commercial Manager & Commercial Director.
* Good reporting and communication skills with an ability to meet deadlines and work with all levels of the site team.
Requirements for Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor
* You must have experience gained with either a Sub contractor, Main Contractor or specialist M&E Contractor.
* You must have experience of managing Mechanical and Electrical packages to £20m
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft office software, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word.