M&E Commissioning Manager
A well-establised M&E Contractor are currently looking for a M&E Commissioning Manager to work on a £20m M&E residential project based near Clapham Junction.
The project consists of three buildings providing 261 one/two and three bedroom apartments, office space, retail space, restaurant, nursery space, kitchen areas, refuse and storage, plant in basement and roof.
As the M&E Commissioning Manager, you will be responsible for
* Reviewing the design/installation for system commission-ability.
* Ensuring installations are complete in every respect in accordance with the design and to all relevant regulations and standards to enable commissioning.
* Managing and reporting on the commissioning.
* To track progress of commissioning in relation to programme/agreed dates.
* To review and comment on Trade Contractors trackers, programme, certificates and other applicable documentation.
* Witnessing commissioning and managing consultant and statutory authority witnessing.
* Be responsible for managing the O&M issuing process including the reviewing of.
The client themselves are a well known M&E Contractor who have recently been going from strength to strength. They mainly work in the residential sector and have 9 live current projects based all around london at various stages.
They are happy to speak to permenant candidates as well as freelance.
If you or anyone you know are intrested in this position, please get in touch with Sam from Skilled Careers on 07823 405 092 or scollard@Skilledcareers.co.uk