Lead Shift Electrical Engineer
Lead Electrical Shift Engineer (Maintenance) – 4 On 4 Off Shifts (Days & Nights)
South West London
£44,000 Inc. Shift Allowance
My client is looking for an Electrical Building Maintenance Technician to work a 4 on 4 Off Shift Pattern looking after a large Commercial Site in South West London.
My client will look at an experienced Electrical Engineer who is used to shift work and is technically capable within building maintenance.
The way that a 4 On 4 Off Shift Pattern works means that you will end up with week days as well as weekends off work. This often means you will be travelling Off-peak cutting travel costs and also allowing you to work on buildings when the clients are not present. The location is a high end commercial site with well established engineers.
This will be ideal for capable engineers currently travelling into Central London from the South West to cut down on travel to work, yet still maintain a competitive salary.
* £44,000 Inc Shift Allowance
* Static Location
* 20 days holiday
* Pension package
* Overtime readily available
* Opportunities to progress internally
* Commercial PPM & Reactive maintenance under contractual SLA
* Emergency lighting
* Fire alarms
* BMS – Head End Controls
* HVAC plant
* VAV – VRV
* Water treatment
* Ballast Changes
* PAT testing
* Apprentice trained desirable
* City and Guild Level 3 in Electrical Qualifications (or equivalent) and 17th/18th edition
* Commercial Maintenance Experience required
* Demonstrable history of working at companies on permanent positions for longer periods of time is desirable
* Client facing persona required
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively you can contact Martin Borg on 0207 065 7288 or via firstname.lastname@example.org