Lead Electrical Engineer
Lead Engineer – Maintenance – Greater London
Monday – Friday
8 – 5pm
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest facilities management companies to work on a prestigious site based in the City of London.
The position will cover a wide range of commercial building services and this is a single man site.
The site you will be maintaining includes a number of high profile clients so a professional and polite working manner is essential.
* Salary £38,000
* 25 days holiday
* Company pension
* Overtime Available
* Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
* Ensure all PPM’s, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
* Be responsible for RAM’s, Toolbox Talks and make sure targets are met.
* Lead and help develop staff under your control and make sure sub-contractors are compliant.
* Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
* Electrically qualified to recognised level.
* 5 years Commercial Experience
* 1 Years Lead Engineer Experience
* Basic Financial Understanding of budgets.
* Good man-management skills.
* Smart, presentable and client facing.
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively, you can contact Daniel Brook on 0207 065 7285