Lead Electrical Engineer
My Client has a vacancy based in the Cambridge Area, they are looking for Electrically Biased Lead Engineer. It will be based in a Commercial Building. The client is a Pharmaceutical Company.
Salary Up to £45,000 for the right candidate
Hours Mon – Fri 8 – 5pm
* The day to day responsibilities will be ensuring all Reactive and Pre-planned maintenance is carried out on all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations of service level agreements. You must also respond to BMS System alarms as required.
* The right candidate will be strong technically and be that technical point of contact for the team. Ideally have knowledge of multi-disciplines within Building Services.
* Good knowledge of CAFM processes/systems.
* Adhere to both client and contractor procedures and policies, risk assessments and method statements
* Available to work overtime as required by the contract (typically two Saturdays per month)
* Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are kept in the form of CAFM task sheets.
* Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
* You must be able to communicate well with the client and be able to cover in the contract manager’s absence.
If you are interested in this role or one similar don’t hesitate to send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and give Daniel Brook a call on 0207 065 7285.