Lead Electrical Engineer/Chief Engineer
Lead Engineer – Maintenance – Greater London
Monday – Friday
8am – 5pm
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work directly with one of the most prestigious private hospitals based in central London as a Lead Supervisor.
You will be the technical point of contact for the team in this supervisery position (official title Chief Engineer) and will work to complete all PPM’s on site. The site itself is very high end and very different from a NHS maintenance environment. This site does not use much sub-contracting and expects work to be carried out by its own fully qualfied team, so the engineers you will be working with are very capable. This will be a ideal role for someone who is confident in their abilities with a solid building services backround and with some supervisery experience.
* Salary £40,000
* 25 days holiday
* Company pension
* Overtime Available
* Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
* Ensure all PPM’s, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
* Be responsible for RAM’s, Toolbox Talks and make sure targets are met.
* Lead and help develop staff under your control and make sure the sub-contractors you do have are compliant.
* Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
* Be the technical point of contact for staff under you
* Electrically qualified to recognised level (C&G or equivalent & 17/18th edition – Required)
* 10 years Commercial Experience (Desirable)
* 5 Years Lead Engineer Experience (Desirable)
* Basic Financial Understanding of budgets. (Desirable)
* Good man-management skills. (Desirable)
* Smart, presentable and client facing. (Required)
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to make a career with a very reputable company. Alternatively you can contact Martin Borg on 0207 065 7288 or send your up to date CV to email@example.com