Junior Admin Assistant- Social Housing/Construction/Gas (Temp to Perm)
Junior Admin Assistant- Social Housing/Construction/Gas (Temp to Perm).
We have just had an excellent opportunity just come live for a Junior Admin Assistant to join our clients vibrant family run offices in Hertfordshire on a temp to perm basis.
This role is a Junior position and will ideally be suited to a colleage leaver with a passion to progress within their career within the construction/housing sector and looking to move up the ranks.
Assisting with the day to day duties of office life, your main responsibilities will incude
* Assisting the team of administrators with tenant/resident and client files- mainly data entry on our clients in- house system, outlook and Excel.
* Typing up and posting letters to tenants/residents and third parties.
* Call handling with other colleagues within the business, end clients and enquiries that come in on a daily basis.
* Assisting with running reports for the contracts managers on a daily/weekly basis and assisting the team on preparation for daily/weekly meetings by typing up meeting agendas and any additional admin they require.
* Scanning/filing of documents on to our clients internal CRM system.
* Diary management for the team and booking in meetings for managers on Outlook and in their personal diaries.
Our client are a well established construction, housing and gas client with a passion for delivery of excellent service at all times and a drive to stand out from the crowd whilst still maintaining their family feel.
Are you looking to join a team where you feel valued and have an interest in Housing/Construction? This is the job for you!
You will ideally be fully computer literate and ideally you will be able to drive due to office location or be within 5 miles of the offices.
The role is working Mon-Fri 8am 5pm (40 hours per week) temp to perm. 3 month probation through the agency then direct with the client. End Salary between £18,000-£20,000 PA inc generous holiday allowances and company annual bonuses based on performance.
Please note this is an immediate start and we would like someone in place mid FEBRUARY 2019.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please apply through this advertisement and the apply button, Alternatively send to firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 065 7289