Internal Site Manager
I am currently working with a tier 1 main contractor that turn over in excess of £1bn per year, they are currently in need of a Internal Package Manager to join their team in London on a permanent basis.
My client currently have a large new build residential development which is valued at circa £150m. This will be a high-rise RC Frame block which will hold around 500 mid to high end apartments with retail space at the bottom. They are looking for a Package Manager that can manage all internals from 1st fix through to completion. This role will include reporting into the Project Manager.
Your duties will include
* Managing all internal packages and sub contractors.
* Liaising regularly with both the site team and client representatives
* Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety
* Ensuring the project is running to program
* Attending weekly progress meetings with the site team and subcontractors.
* Reporting into the Project Manager.
As the Site Manager you will have the following
* Previously worked on residential projects £40m+
* Full understanding of current Health and Safety legislation
* A valid CSCS card and Health and Safety qualification
Salary £40,000 – £55,000 + package