Intermediate Revit Technician
Job Title Intermediate Revit Technician
Location Central London
I am currently seeking an Intermediate Revit Technician for a leading Multi-Disciplinary consultancy who are based near St Paul’s Station.
* My client is a major Multidisciplinary Engineering Design Consultancy. They combine a ?one-stop-shop’ approach with a can do attitude towards their work.
* They are an international and truly multi-disciplinary firm of 4500+ consulting engineers, planners and managers with an impressive track record of designing some of the world’s most notable buildings.
* Formed in 1955, they currently have over 40+ offices worldwide, providing engineering capabilities across all sectors of the built environment. There was a management buyout around 15 years ago which has allowed the company to develop in other parts of the globe
* Their London office was established around 18 years ago and they provide multi-disciplinary integrated engineering services delivered seamlessly in the areas of Civil, Structural, Building Services, Façade and other related engineering disciplines.
* Young company
* Lots of room for progression
* Mixture of projects
* Great training scheme
* Setting up the company for the next 20 years
* Be an influence within the company
* Great social side
* Drinks every last Friday of the month in the office
* Flexible hours
* London is run as its own office but has the backing of the whole group
For more information on this role or if you would like to be submitted, please contact Micaela Mitchell at Skilled Careers on 0207 065 7276 / 07825 810 432. Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com