HV Electrical Engineer – Days only
Electrical Engineer – Maintenance – South West London
Monday – Friday 8am -5pm
Up to £40,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest facilities management companies to work on a highly prestigious site based in South West London.
The position will cover a wide range of commercial building services and you will be working with a team of specialist electrical and mechanical engineers.
The site you will be maintaining includes a number of high profile clients so a professional and polite working manner is essential.
The role will be working closely with the supervisor and management team to supply the agreed level of service to existing clients.
The ideal candidate for this role will have an idea of High Voltage work previously (shutdowns) preferably ex/current-HVAP that may have lapsed. This is an incredible opportunity at the top end of the market for someone living in South West/West London with a highly competitive salary and a good working environment – > I am looking to give the right candidate a job for life!
* Salary up to £40,000 with overtime estimates pushing to £50,000
* 25 days holiday
* Company pension
* Overtime Available (lots!)
* Yearly Bonus
* Parking on Site!
* And more…
* Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
* Ensure all PPM’s, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
* Become HVAP on site (at the companies expense).
* Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
* Electrically qualified to recognised level.
* 10 years Commercial Experience
* Smart, presentable and client facing.
* Prederably working at one location for an extended period of time
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively you can contact Martin Borg on 0207 065 7288 or via email@example.com