Helpdesk Administrator/Repairs- Social Housing (Temp to Perm)
North London, UK- Stoke Newington- N16
Helpdesk Administrator- Social Housing/Maintenance (Temporary to Permanent)
One of our social housing clients are looking for a Helpdesk Administrator to join their team based in Enfield on a temporary to permanent basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Manage query mailbox and respond to all emails within time frames issued
* Answer telephone enquires
* Advise client on status of jobs.
* Rearrange appointments as required and update all parties
* Chase up sub-contractors for updates
* Providing a service to our client on face to face basis
* Ensure KPI’s and targets are meet
* Working within a team to achieve goals and targets
* Any other ad-hoc administrative duties, when required.
You will ideally be fully computer literate on word, excel and outlook and be able to work within set time frames against set deadlines. Property Services, Housing or Repairs experience is highly advantageous.
This role is temporary ongoing working Monday-Friday 8am-5pm on an end salary of up to £20-22PA DOE (£11.50 GBP per hour during probationary period Umbrella PAYE or LTD) Our client would ideally like someone in place by late March 2019 .
We are running interview ASAP with an immediate start available.
If you are interested in the above position, please apply through this advertisement. Should you have any further questions, please contact Emma at Skilled Careers LTD on 0207 065 7289 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org