Health and Safety Advisor
We are currently working with a leading residential developer that delivers high quality mixed-tenure developments around London. Our client are currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to work on a large scheme in North London.
* Undertake detailed studies into specific hazards and levels of risk posed by existing or proposed methods of work, new technologies, exposure to harm from substances or from third party actions.
* Make recommendations to reduce risks to an acceptable level.
* Lead or assist the development delivery and subsequent monitoring of training programmes.
* Assist in accident investigations, compiling adequate reports on any occurrences.
* Undertake activities associated with monitoring and audit of the effectiveness of risk management activities.
* Develop and maintain client relationships.
* Thorough knowledge of current Health and Safety legislation
* NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
This is a long-term contract role with the potential to go permanent. Please send your CV through to email@example.com