Health & Safety Manager
A leading M&E contractor with a strong national presence across sectors require a Health & Safety leader for their London Division. As Health & Safety leader you will work with operations staff on numeorus projects across the region and oversee and direct team of 2-3 operatives. Previous experience with an M&E contractor is preferrable but not essntional.
Requirements for the role
* NEBOSH / IOSH or similar qualification.
* Strong communication skills.
* Degree qualified in HSE Management or similar.
* 5+ Years’ experience in HSE Manager (or related) positions
* Construction M&E/MEP experience is essential.
* Experience on Projects in excess of £20 Million.
* Ambition to further develop career.
The Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for
* Monitoring health and safety risks and hazards on all projects.
* Ensure team are fully compliant with company HSE Standards.
* Working with and training all employees to manage, monitor and improve the health and safety standards in the workplace.
* Advising employees on how to minimise or ultimately avoid risks and hazards in the workplace.
* Assisting with the creation and management of health and safety monitoring systems and policies the development.
* Managing emergency procedures (such as fire alarm drills) and organising emergency teams such as fire marshals and first aiders
* Advise and consult regularly with Project team.
* Ensuring the business is legally compliant with all health and safety legislation.
* First aid duties.
Salary circa £65k-£75k + Package
For more information call Mark Kenny on 02070657275 or email email@example.com