Health & Safety Manager
We are currently working with a private contractor who have recently won a £300m+ high rise residential sceme in West London. My client are seeking a Health and Safety Manager of whom has the abilty to implement a full Health and Safety process within its buisness.
The Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for;
* Implement a full Health and Safety process across the business / responsible for revieiwng
* Beahvioural safety & Management
* Monitoring health and safety risks and hazards on all projects.
* Advising employees on how to minimise or ultimately avoid risks and hazards in the workplace
* First aid duties.
* Advise and consult regularly with Project team.
* Ensure team are fully compliant with company HSE Standards.
* Ensuring the business is legally compliant with all health and safety legislation.
* Working with and training all employees to manage, monitor and improve the health and safety standards in the workplace.
* responsible for all safety inspections in the workplace.
* Assisting with the creation and management of health and safety monitoring systems and policies the development.
* Managing emergency procedures (such as fire alarm drills) and organising emergency teams such as fire marshals and first aiders
* Offering general health and safety advice to all employees.
Requirements for this role;
* NEBOSH or similar qualification.
* Degree qualified in HSE Management or similar.
* Strong communication skills.
* 5-10 years’ experience as HSE Manager for a tier one Main Contractor.
* Construction experience is essential.
* Experience on Projects in excess of £20 Million.
* Ambition to further develop career.
We are looking to pay between £350 – £400 per day to the right candidate. If the above role is of interest to you. Please send your CV through to email@example.com