Graduate Structural Engineer
Are you a new structural engineering graduate? Or have you got a few years of building structural structures experience? Either way, there is currently a fantastic chance to get your structural engineering career going, working for an exciting engineering consultancy based in Central London. The consultancy is looking for a high calibre graduate structural engineer, to join their team in the middle of London.
You will be front and center in the design of a wide range of high profile and complex structural projects, including commercial, residential, retail, and school projects, for both new builds and refurbishments. This role will give you a taste in working for major developers, architects and contractors, using up to date analysis tools.
You must have a driving passion for building structural design, as well as an outgoing personality and excellent communication skills.
What’s included in the package?
* Bespoke staff training sessions
* Superb working environment
* Generous salary (and an annual bonus)
* Pension scheme, life assurance and private healthcare cover
* An excellent training scheme to allow you to become chartered
The client is currently looking for someone that has
* An MEng or MSc (21 or 1st class only) from a reputable UK University
* A level grades in Maths and Physics (B grade or above)
* Full rights to work indefinitely in the UK
Please only contact on 07881 034 453 if you meet the above requirements.