Gas Service and Breakdown Engineer
Position Gas Service and Breakdown Engineer
Domestic Gas Engineer required for Domestic Breakdown position, for large housing association contract covering their Essex patch.
This is an permanent contract, with a large heating contractor, offering excellent package, benefits and opportunity to earn on top of basic salary
The ideal candidate
The successful engineer must have the following
* Thorough and up to date gas safety knowledge
* Good knowledge of domestic servicing and breakowns/fault finding
* ACS – CENWAT, CCN1, CKR1, HTR1.etc
* Ability to use technology effectively (PDA,FGA).
* Good communication and customer service skills.
* Experience working on a social housing contracts is desirable
Please apply online now, or contact Nicola Dickson for more information