Gas Service and Breakdown Engineer – Boiler Manufacturer
Role Domestic Gas Service & Breakdown Engineer
Pay Competitive basic salary plus bonus, call out + van, fuel, holiday, pension
My client one of the UK's leading boiler manufacturers who have been established for over 50 years are currently looking to recruit an experienced Breakdown Engineer to cover their Basingstoke/RG patch.
The company pride themselves on consistently delivering to the highest standards within the industry as well as obtaining high levels of customer service and of course maintaining their number one status.
The manufacturer are now looking for engineers who hold the following
* minimum 4 years experience working within gas boiler breakdowns
* Experience of delivering high levels of customer service
* In date ACS – CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1, CPA1
In return the successful candidate will receive
* Competitive basic salary
* Overtime/ Call Out
* Bonus schemes (excess of 5k additional)
* In- house development/training
* Chance to changeover into a commercial operative
* Holiday pay
* Pension schemes
For more information about this role please apply now, or contact Nicola Dickson on 0207 065 7279.