Gas Quality Control Inspector
Position Gas QC Inspector
Location West London
Experienced QC Inspector required for permanent role with established heating contractor. This is a permanent position overseeing the quality
– Quality check works carried out by all operatives (company, agency and Sub-Contractors) for gas installation, maintenance and non-gas works (Post inspection).
– To visit and check works in progress as directed.
– Check completed works for safe operation and confirmation of compliance with Gas Safe requirements and current safety regulations with specific regard to Regulation 26/9 of the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations
– Check quality of work/time on site as requested
– Report on tasks performed/parts fitted as particularly requested
– Advise on any faults in respect of safety/quality and on action required/taken.
– Advise on customer satisfaction as requested
– Carry out surveys (subject QHSE/Quality Manager Agreement)
The ideal candidate
Gas qualifications- ACS etc
Sound experience of Domestic Gas servicing, breakdown and installations
Ability to post inspect quality of works
Sound knowledge of gas safety regulations
Excellent IT and reporting skills
Please apply online now, or contact Nicola Dickson for more information