Are you a Commerical Gas Engineer ?
Are you looking for the freedom of a mobile position within he M25 ?
Would you be interested in a salary of up to £42,000 ?
If so I have the job for you !
This new vacancy is based with the M25 and offers the Commercial Gas Engineer to work on a Localised Basis and the chance to progress to senior levels.
As a Commercial Gas Engineer your duties will include
* Complete the Service, Maintenance, Breakdowns and Repairs to Commercial Gas Boilers
* Complete weekly and monthly PPMs on your designated portfolio of buildings
* Ensure all Planned Maintenance are completed in a timely manner
* Respond to Reactive / Emergency Call Outs when required
* Ensure all Reactive and Emergency Call Outs are completed whilst keeping in line with company health and safety procedures
* Report any findings to Site Manager / Supervisor
* Ensure all paperwork – hard and soft copies are completed correctly
What you get in return
* Company Vehicle – Tracked / Congestion Paid For
* Trade Card to replenish materials when needed
* Fuel Card
* Parking on Site
* Branded Uniform, Mobile, PDA, Tablet and Tools
* Annual salary of up to £42,000
* Excellent career progression and training opportunities
What you need to succeed
* 2 years’ experience minimum as a Commercial Gas Engineer
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Fully qualified as a Commercial Gas Engineer; COCN1, CODNC1, CODC1, TPCP1A, ICPN1, CORT1, CDGA1, CIGA1,
* 17th Edition (desired)
* Qualified in a Mechanical Discipline
* Flexibility and willingness to work overtime.
If you are interested in the position and meet the neccesary requirements please apply ASAP!