FTC for 6 months – Facilities Helpdesk – SE1
FACILITIES HELPDESK REQUIRED IN LONDON – SE1 / SALARY COMPETITIVE
6 MONTH FTC (WITH POSSIBLE EXTENSION) – AS WELL AS MULTIPLE TEMP ASSIGNMENTS!
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS MAINTENANCE EXPERIENCE WORKING ON A HELPDESK!
One of my clients who work with extremely high end clients, retail outlets and shopping centres are looking for pro-active and independent facilities helpdesk operators to join their small team. Based closely to Southwark and within a friendly, but professional open plan environment, they seek a confident and hard-working individual to join their team. The key is to know when to diagnose issues and have a thorough understanding of maintenance/trades etc.
* Receive and return phone calls in support of facilities function to ensure all activities are managed in a professional manner.
* Check and maintain FM Helpdesk Inbox
* Process purchase orders and invoices
* Issuing and closing planned and reactive maintenance visits
* Inputting data
* Attending to queries should they arise
* General admin support
* Raising Corrective maintenance tasks following on from PPM completed tasks
* Compose and issue out quotations for additional works
* Source and order materials according to engineer/contractor requests
* Produce reports as and when required
* Liaising with clients to discuss quotation of works
* Managing all maintenance and Customer Service works on CLIK making sure they are logged, updated and completely correctly
* Answering all incoming calls efficiently and promptly; helping to resolve any issues
If you are IMMEDIATE please call Cassie Jones on 020 7065 7287 / 0771 509 1145