FM Project Manager
FM Project Manager
£60,000 – £75,000
Monday – Friday 8 – 5pm
My client is looking for an experienced project manager, who can successfully deliver a series of building projects to ensure we achieve our Estates Master Plan.
As Senior FM Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading, developing and delivering a portfolio of construction and refurbishment projects to support our Estates Master Plan. Identifying and managing issues, risks and change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery will all be part of your busy remit. You’ll also
* Develop and lead the implementation of plans to deliver a series of construction and refurbishment projects to meet and exceed our Estates Plan objectives.
* Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic goals.
* Lead the development of Key Performance Indicators to support the assessment of the quality and efficiency of service delivery across all building and refurbishment projects.
* Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chair project delivery meetings.
* Support projects undertaken by School’s appointed consultants, assisting our Building Services team when necessary.
* Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
In this crucial role, you’ll lead and develop projects and provide subject expertise that will have a School-wide impact.
* Extensive experience of managing building projects ideally with a value between £50k and £2m.
* The ability to lead, motivate and manage various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance
* The ability to engage with stakeholders and build successful working relationships at all levels.
* A motivated self-starter able to work on your own initiative.
* The ability to document accurately all risks issues and dependencies on a standalone basis.
* Ideally you’ll be a member of a professional body, with a project or change certification. A background in heritage or listed buildings is an advantage.
* NVQ 3 Equivalent Electrical/Mechanical Technical Qualifications
* Demonstrative experience on similar projects and environments
If you are interested in this role contact Daniel Brook and send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org