Fleet Coordinator/Administrator- Social Housing (Temp to Perm)
Fleet Compliance Co-ordinator / Administrator
My client is looking for individuals to join their rapidly growing organisation. To manage all compliance, licence checks/renewals for their large fleet of vehicles.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* Proactively monitor all compliance schedules for all vehicle types
* Outbound chase all compliance bookings liaising with vendors, drivers and customers.
* Ensure all required job types are booked within the specified date or date range
* Ensure all data is updated in a timely and accurate manner
* Highlight any incorrect contact data to specified account contact
* Ensure any slippage is reported to fleet contact and account contact
* Confirm booking dates to all parties
* Act as point of contact for other departments for any changes in bookings or information needed
* Follow up all bookings to ensure completion and pass
* Assist with gathering any documents required as proof of completion
* Knowledge in all vehicle types including cars, light commercial and heavy commercial – Knowledge and experience of compliance regulations will be an advantage- especially new desiel emissions legislation.
* Must be adept in the use of a PC, internet and email and able to grasp new software applications easily and quickly. Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook to an intermediate level
* Customer facing skills & hands on fleet experience required
* Is prepared to go the ?extra mile’ in order to achieve excellent end results
This role will be working Monday-Friday 7.30am-4pm- 36 hours per week. We are ideally looking to have someone in place by the end of April 2019. Salary Competitive (This salary is negotiable)
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please email Emma a copy of your CV and project portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, if you would like to know more on this opportunity, please call me on 0207 065 7289