Facilities Helpdesk required in Slough – ASAP
FACILITIES HELPDESK ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED IN SLOUGH – ASAP
MONDAY TO FRIDAY – 8AM to 5PM / 9AM to 6PM
I have a new opportunity which has arisen for a helpdesk administrator to be based in my client's head office in Slough. The successful candidate must be used to working in a fast paced environment as well as being used to multi-tasking.
* Logging of calls and schedule call outs to Engineers and Sub Contractors
* Liaising with Engineers/Sub Contractors to receive
* ETAs for calls/callouts
* Liaising with Clients, providing ETA's and updates
* Follow progress of all calls/callouts through to closure
* Raising purchase orders and sending information to
* appropriate Engineer
* Running reports on a weekly basis
* Engineers' Time Sheets, ensuring they are in on time and filled out correctly
* Typing quotations, post, memos, scanning, holiday
* forms etc.
* Management of staff uniform and tool allocation
* Sub-Contractor administration management, i.e.
* Certificates, renewal date/price increases
* Maintaining and updating CAFM systems