Facilities Account Manager
Building Services/Facilities Account Manager
£65-70,000 + Company Vehicle
I am looking for an established Account manager to work for a UK and International company that provides both hard and soft servies including all Maintenance specializations to a large portfolio of clients. This company has won a number of new contracts and is on track to keep expanding.
I am looking for a Key Account Manager (Facilities and Building Maintenance) to take charge of a brand-new account for a world leading service provider. The Account consists of a portfolio of hard services contracts delivering M&E maintenance to a range of clients across London, including retail and data centre sites.
The ideal candidate would be looking after a new account within Facilities and Maintenance in the commercial sector for a leading service provider. You will be able to take control of the account and be responsible to ensure the account operates efficiently. A large part of this account incorporates Data Centres so having a strong technical backround is a must. Ideal job progression would be to Director level within a few years.
* Building and maintaining working relationships with new and existing clients.
* Management of all levels of emplyee, from engineers to managers
* Reporting to the Key Accounts Director
* Client facing work, including dealing with complaints and client expectations
* Strong experience in building services
* Have prior experience of working in a data centre environment (Desirable).
* Previously working in a similar role.
* Client facing and proffessional, with the right attitude.
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively you can contact Martin Borg on 0207 065 7288 or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org