Facade Test Engineer
Façade Test Engineer is required to join a busy and successful façade and structural engineering body who do the design, project management and testing of facades. You will be working on residential and commercial projects all around the world and the London office are an 80 strong team of testers, designers, project managers and consultants.
* Assess the fitness for purpose of construction products and systems within contract periods and price estimates.
* Co-ordinate all work and activities involved in assessments, including sub-contracting work, e.g. testing.
* Ensure that satisfactory information and data is available for the timely progress and completion of assessments.
* Carry out Certificate maintenance tasks, such as assessment of factory surveillance reports, as required.
* Monitor progress on allocated work and adjust priorities as required
* Seek information and clarification from others
* Ensure that work is carried out with integrity, objectively and without fear or favour in accordance with all relevant policies and procedures.
* Prepare contract offers for assessments, ensuring that they are proportionate and realistic for the work to be done and that they are delivered within agreed timescales.
* Plan allocated assessments and produce, maintain and update detailed work programmes.
* Draft Certificates and Reports, seek and take due regard of comments thereon and arrange production of documents for publication.
* Research and investigate aspects of construction product/system performance as required.