One of the UK’s leading main contractors is looking for a Site Manager to look after the façade on a residential tower in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a large unitised cladding package and prefabricated glass panelling on a residential tower.
* Responsible for day to day facade construction on site and reporting into the construction manager.
* Managing and coordinating Facade Trade Contractor.
* Producing short-term program of works and coordinates the works with Brickworks and scaffolding.
* Solving the day to day construction /design issues on-site with internal design team.
* Review the Facade works RAMS.
* Ideal Candidate
* Previous experience managing external packages on large Residential Sites.
* Previous experience managing sub-contractors on a Construction Site.
* Attention to detail.
* Ideally background in brickwork
* Good communication skills.
* Organised, motivated and strong planning skills.
* Proven people leadership skills.
This ideal candidate must have previously worked with a tier 1 main contractor This is a long-term contract position with money negotiable.
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org