Fabric Technician – Commercial Maintenance
Fabric Technician – London – £26,000 – £30,000 per annum
A leading commercial building services provider are currently looking for an experienced Fabric Technician to join their established team on a static location in Central London.
It is desirable for the applicant to have a wide variety of skills in a number of fields to be in a position to perform the role to a high standard.
* Monday – Friday 800AM – 500PM
* £26,000 – £30,000
* 22 days holiday package
* Pension package
* Performance related bonus
* General electric maintenance
* Painting & Decorating
* General plumbing maintenance
* Ensure Health and Safety policies are followed
* Must be fully qualified at NVQ level 3 such as City and Guilds, BTEC or equivalent in one or more trades – Plumbing, carpentry, electrics etc. (Or demonstrable experience).
* Strong customer service and communication skills
* Competent in minor repair/maintenance work
If you are interested in the vacancy please apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively you can contact Martin Borg on 0207 065 7288 or via firstname.lastname@example.org