My Client has a vacancy based in the Cambridge Area, they are looking for Fabric Engineer. It will be based in a Commercial Building. The client is a Pharmaceutical Company.
Salary Up to £36,000 for the right candidate
Hours Mon – Fri 700am – 400pm & 1000am – 700pm (On a shift rota)
Must have a recognised qualfication within Painting/Decorating or Carpentry.
* The day to day responsibilities will be ensuring all Reactive and Pre-planned maintenance is carried out on all of the building fabric, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations of service level agreements. You must also respond to BMS System alarms as required.
* The right candidate will have skills in Carpentry, Painting/Decorating and Basic Electrical or Mechanical knowledge.
* Good knowledge of CAFM processes/systems.
* Adhere to both client and contractor procedures and policies, risk assessments and method statements
* Available to work overtime as required by the contract (typically two Saturdays per month)
If you are interested in this role or one similar don’t hesitate to send an up to date CV to email@example.com and give Daniel Brook a call on 0207 065 7285.