Location North London (Hackney / Islington)
Salary £19.00 – £22.00 p/h – 34,000 (temp – perm position) + Van/ Fuel Card.
Representing a leading name in Housing maintenance, we are currently recruiting for a Electrician to work in the social housing residential properties doing reactive maintenance.
Offering an hourly salary between £19.00 – £22.00 for the first 12 weeks then a perm contract for £34,000 including a van and fuel with excellent options for over time
You must have previous Experience in
·Periodic Testing/Fixed Wire Testing
·Fault Finding repairs
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
– Proven repair and maintenance skills and/or previous experience within reactive repairs or planned maintenance environment
– Must have 17th / 18th Edition wiring regulations
– Must have experience as an electrician within Social Housing
– Good customer service skills
– Desirably either 2391 or 2394/5 certification
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position please apply with your CV or contact Niamh on 020 7065 7271