Electrician (Social Housing)
Location: North London
Title Electrician (Testing and Maintenance)
Location North London
Salary £22.00 p/h + Van/ Fuel Card.
Representing a leading name in Housing maintenance sector, we are currently recruiting for Electrical Testers to work on their social housing residential properties.
Your priority will be ensuring jobs are completed to the right standard and in accordance with their strictest safety measures whilst maintaining customer satisfaction.
You will be working in private properties and will be required to perform a variety of duties. My client holds both the reactive maintenance contracts and also planned works.
– To take responsibility to advise on the status and complete issued general maintenance, reactive repair requests, planned preventative maintenance tasks, whilst operating safely giving all due consideration to self, others, clients and members of the public
– To ensure that all procedures and reporting requirements are adhered to and delivered accurately on time, e.g. H&S requirements, job records, timesheets, van inspections, mileage returns, risk assessments and method statements
– To ensure all communications are responded to appropriately and within the agreed deadlines and targets.
You must have previous Experience in
·Periodic Testing/Fixed Wire Testing
·Fault Finding repairs
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
– Proven repair and maintenance skills and/or previous experience within reactive repairs or planned maintenance environment
– Holds either 2391 or 2394/5 certification as well as 17th or 18th Edition wiring regulations
– Experience gained as an electrician and/or electrical tester
– Good customer service skills
– Good interpersonal skills
– Good communications skills, both written and verbal
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position please apply with your CV. Due to the high number of applicants successful candidates will be contacted directly.