£40,000 – £45,000
Days 8am – 5pm
One of the leading M&E service providers are currently looking to recruit a Supervisor to look after a commercial site in the City of London. The client is one of the biggest names in the commercial maintenance industry and this contract covers a high profile blue chip business. The role will be managing the contract and the main duties of the role are detailed below
* Basic Salary of up to £42,000
* 20 Days+ Annual Leave
* Plenty of OT
* Plan and implement a critical and non-critical engineering maintenance strategy for all properties in scope.
* Carryout inspections and implement audit protocols for the continuous improvement of maintenance of operational delivery.
* Ensure planned preventative maintenance activities are delivered to plan, on time and within budget, with emphasis on Critical Engineering Services.
* Ensure compliance with latest legislation in terms of statutory maintenance, health & safety, and environmental management.
* Develop performance standards, and operational protocols.
* Accountable for the day-to-day management of the repairs and maintenance portion of the annual budget, providing variance reports to Line Management on a monthly basis and assisting with annual reconciliations.
* Review quotations for the procurement of additional works within agreed authorised limits.
* Lead the account critical services network in the building(s) responsibilities to ensure consistency of delivery and best practice.
* Pro-active approach to engineering related Incidents both inside and outside of normal working hours.
* Work collaboratively with the end Client’s Critical Engineering team.
* Attend client meetings where requested.
* Time served Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Manager with a recognised qualification C&G/HNC
* Proven track record working in a commercial environment.
* Strong technical background and understanding of critical systems.
* Excellent client / vendor relationship skills.
* Strong financial understanding.
* Ability to effectively respond to complex inquiries or complaints from clients.
* Clear Reporting Abilities.
* Commercial Awareness.
* Sustainability Awareness.
* Strong IT Skills
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively you can contact Daniel Brook on 0207 065 7285