Electrical Supervisor – Days Only
Monday – Friday 9-5
City Of London
One of the leading M&E service providers are currently looking to recruit a Supervisor to look after a commercial site in the City of London. The client is one of the biggest names in the commercial maintenance industry, and you will be based at a historic location in the City. The location itself is prestigious and provides a very varied range of work. I have placed 2 engineers here already for this contract and have nothing but good feedback from them about the environment they are working in.
If you have solid building services experience preferrably already in a supervisery position then get in touch.
* Basic Salary of up to £40,000
* 20 Days+ Annual Leave
* Plenty of OT
* Career progression
* Plan and implement a critical and non-critical engineering maintenance strategy for all properties in scope.
* Carryout inspections and implement audit protocols for the continuous improvement of maintenance of operational delivery.
* Ensure planned preventative maintenance activities are delivered to plan, on time and within budget, with emphasis on Critical Engineering Services.
* Ensure compliance with latest legislation in terms of statutory maintenance, health & safety, and environmental management.
* Develop performance standards, and operational protocols.
* Accountable for the day-to-day management of the repairs and maintenance portion of the annual budget, providing variance reports to Line Management on a monthly basis and assisting with annual reconciliations.
* Lead the account critical services network in the building(s) responsibilities to ensure consistency of delivery and best practice.
* Pro-active approach to engineering related Incidents both inside and outside of normal working hours.
* Work collaboratively with the end Client’s Critical Engineering team.
* Attend client meetings where requested.
* Time served Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Manager with a recognised qualification C&G/HNC (Electrical Preferred)
* Proven track record working in a commercial environment.
* Strong technical background and understanding of critical systems.
* Excellent client / vendor relationship skills.
* Strong financial understanding.
* Ability to effectively respond to complex inquiries or complaints from clients.
* Clear Reporting Abilities.
* Commercial Awareness.
* Sustainability Awareness.
* Strong IT Skills
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively you can contact Martin Borg on 0207 065 7288 or via firstname.lastname@example.org