Electrical Shift Engineer
Lead Electrical Engineer – Continental Shift
£40,000 – £43,000
Continental Shift (Days & Nights) – 7am -7pm / 7pm – 7am
My client, a very successful, market leading maintenance service provider in West London are currently seeking a Continental Shift Engineer to join a contract in the West London. Working in a large shift team you will be required to liaise on a daily basis with clients, whilst providing excellent fault finding and technical skills.
An all-round knowledge of the following M&E plant / fabric would be highly desirable; BMS systems, High Voltage Awareness, Air Conditioning (FCU/AHU), HVAC, Plumbing, Lighting, Small installation, Emergency lighting tests, Chillers, Water treatment etc.
* Proven track record in commercial building maintenance ideally within a corporate / banking environment.
* Commercial PPM & Reactive maintenance under contractual SLA
* Emergency Light Tests
* 3 Phase & Single Phase
* Ballast Changes
* Fire alarms
* BMS – Head End Controls
* HVAC plant
* VAV – VRV
* Water treatment
* Office Moves
* Office Re-set
* Salary up to £43,000
* Overtime (At least 20 days guaranteed overtime in holiday cover without additional works/projects)
* Pension, Private Healthcare, Progressive Training
* Structured Career Paths into Management
* Apprentice Trained
* Electrical Qualifications – City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2&3 or Equivalent
* Building Services knowledge Experience
* Critical experience would be beneficial
* Client facing
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively, you can contact Daniel Brook on 0207 065 7278.