Electrical OR Mechanical Engineer
Location: Central London
Fabric Technician – London – £26,000 – £30,000 per annum
A leading commercial building services provider are currently looking for an experienced Fabric Technician to join their established team on a static location in Central London.
It is desirable for the applicant to have a wide variety of skills in a number of fields to be in a position to perform the role to a high standard.
* Monday – Friday 800AM – 500PM
* £26,000 – £30,000
* 22 days holiday package
* Pension package
* Performance related bonus
* General electric maintenance
* Painting & Decorating
* General plumbing maintenance
* Ensure Health and Safety policies are followed
* Must be fully qualified at NVQ level 3 such as City and Guilds, BTEC or equivalent in one or more trades – Plumbing, carpentry, electrics etc. (Or demonstrable experience).
* Strong customer service and communication skills
* Competent in minor repair/maintenance work
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively you can contact Louis Turner on 0207 065 7286 or send your up to date CV to Lturner@skilledcareers.co.uk