Electrical OR Mechanical Engineer – Continental
Electrical OR Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Monday – Friday
12 Hour Days & Nights – Continental
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest facilities management companies to work on a prestigious site based in the City of London.
The position will cover a wide range of commercial building services and you will be part of a team of specialist electrical and mechanical engineers.
The site you will be maintaining includes a number of high profile clients so a professional and polite working manner is essential.
The role will be working closely with the supervisor and management team to supply the agreed level of service to existing clients and also look at further opportunities to bring in new business.
The hours of work are 12-hour Night and Days on a Continental Pattern.
* Salary £38,000 – £40,000
* 25 days holiday
* Overtime Available
* Pension, Private Healthcare, Progressive Training
* Structured Career Paths into Management
* Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
* Ensure all PPM’s, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
* Be responsible for RAM’s, Toolbox Talks and make sure targets are met.
* Lead and help develop staff under your control and make sure sub-contractors are compliant.
* Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
* Electrically OR Mechanically qualified to recognised level. (City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2&3 or Equivalent)
* 10 years Commercial Experience
* 5 Years Engineer Experience
* Basic Financial Understanding of budgets.
* Smart, presentable and client facing.
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively, you can contact Martin Borg on 0207 065 7278 or via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org