Electrical/Mechanical Supervisor (Admin Focused)
£45 – £50,000
South West London
I have a interesting opportunity for a technical supervisor who is well versed in the admin side of Building Services. You will be working for a major and nationwide renouned client based in South West London on a 3 to 6 month contract. The role is a midway point between Technical Lead/Supervisor and Operational Management, and is mostly admin focused (though requiring you to come from a technical backround).
– £45,000 – £50,000 Salary
– Free high end meals (3 courses!)
– Interesting and varied environment
* Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
* Ensure all PPM’s, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
* Produce monthly operating, financial and resource reports for the operations manager.
* Be responsible for budgets and make sure targets are met.
* Manage and develop staff under your control and make sure sub-contractors are compliant.
* Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
* Health and Safety admin
* Fire books
* Process Driven
* Paperwork Driven
* Site Visits
* Issuing Permits
* Technical Backround
* Electrically or Mechanically qualified to recognised level.
* 10 years Commercial Experience
* 5 Years Supervisor Experience
* Basic Financial Understanding of budgets.
* Good man-management skills.
* Smart, presentable and client facing.
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company. Alternatively, you can contact Martin Borg on 0207 065 7288 or via email@example.com