Electrical Maintenance Supervisor/PPM & Reactive Supervisor
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
Days 8am – 5pm, Mon-Fri
One of the leading M&E service providers are currently looking to recruit a Supervisor to look after a commercial site in the City of London. The client is one of the biggest names in the commercial maintenance industry and this contract covers a high profile blue chip business. The role will be managing the contract and the main duties of the role would familiar to a candidate working within building services (PPM & Reactive Maintenance).
The candidate for this role will need strong building services experience to proceed, but in return you will be working on a good contract which you can help make your own, with excellent transport links.
* Basic Salary of up to £40,000
* 20 Days+ Annual Leave
* Plenty of OT
* Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
* Ensure all PPM’s, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
* Produce monthly operating, financial and resource reports for the operations manager.
* Be responsible for budgets and make sure targets are met.
* Manage and develop staff under your control and make sure sub-contractors are compliant.
* Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
* Be the Technical point of contact for engineers working under you
* Electrically or Mechanically qualified to recognised level (though electrical is strongly preferred).
* 10 years Commercial Experience
* 5 Years Supervisor Experience
* Basic Financial Understanding of budgets.
* Good man-management skills.
* Smart, presentable and client facing.
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively you can contact Martin Borg on 0207 065 7288 or via email@example.com