Electrical Maintenance HVAP Engineer
Electrical HVAP Engineer – Maintenance – Greater London
Monday – Friday
£36,000 OR £38,000 if you currently hold HVAP status
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest facilities management companies to work on a prestigious site based in the City of London.
The position will cover a wide range of commercial building services and you will be working with a team of specialist electrical and mechanical engineers.
The site you will be maintaining includes a number of high profile clients so a professional and polite working manner is essential.
The role will be working closely with the supervisor and management team to supply the agreed level of service to existing clients and also look at further opportunities to bring in new business. You will need to be High Voltage Approved or be very capable in your current standard building services electrical engineering position and the role will include HV shutdowns and associated work once you have AP status.
If you are not currently HVAP, unusually my client will send you on the course. Bear in mind HVAP courses are expensive and the drop to £36,000 from £38,000 reflects this. The conversation to increase once you are qualified and satisfied in the role can be had at the appropriate time.
* Salary £38,000 for current HVAP holders or £36,000 for experienced engineers
* 25 days holiday
* Company pension
* Overtime Available
* Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
* Ensure all PPM’s, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
* Be responsible for RAM’s, Toolbox Talks and make sure targets are met.
* Lead and help develop staff under your control and make sure sub-contractors are compliant.
* Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
* HV Shutdowns & Reports
* Electrically qualified to recognised level.
* 10 years Commercial Experience
* 5 Years Lead Engineer Experience
* Basic Financial Understanding of budgets.
* Good man-management skills.
* Smart, presentable and client facing.
* Ex or current HVAP holder
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively you can contact Martin Borg on 0207 065 7288 or via firstname.lastname@example.org