Electrical Engineer Split Day – London
Are you and Electrical Engineer working within FM Looking for a new role ?
I have a fantastic opportunity to work for a large maintenance company based in the City for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer with experience in building services to work on a commercial blue chip client in the City.
There are a variety of Blue chip tenants in the building and the award winning maintenance service provider are looking for a maintenance electrician to join their tenanted building in the City in order to deliver their maintenance contract.
* Basic Salary of £30-32,000
* 25 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
* Plenty of OT
* Career progression – would want the engineer to develop into the supervisor
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday – Split Days – 0800am – 1700pm / 1000am – 1900pm
* Electrical and Mechanical PPM’s and Reactive maintenance
* General building services tasks
* Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU’s, AHU’s, HVAC plant, Water treatment
* Tenanted areas of a large international Bank
* Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
* Apprentice Trained
* Electrical or Mechanical – City & Guilds Level 3 or Equivalent
* 17th Edition
* Client Facing
* Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
* Security Clearance
My client is able to interview straight away if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV today