Electrical Engineer HV – Days only
Electrical Engineer – Maintenance – Greater London
Monday – Friday
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest facilities management companies to work on a prestigious site based in the City of London.
The position will cover a wide range of commercial building services and you will be working with a team of specialist electrical and mechanical engineers.
The site you will be maintaining includes a number of high profile clients so a professional and polite working manner is essential.
You will need to have some knowledge of HV preferably ex-AP at another site, or at least have a good interest in becoming HVAP for this client.
* Salary £38,000
* 25 days holiday
* Company pension
* Overtime Available
* Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
* Ensure all PPM’s, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
* Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
* General Electrical Building Services work
* Electrically qualified to recognised level.
* 10 years Commercial Experience
* Experience within building services (PPM & Reactive Maintenance)
* Smart, presentable and client facing.
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively you can contact Martin Borg on 0207 065 7288 or via email@example.com