Electrical Engineer – Days – Single Man Site
Electrical Engineer – Maintenance – Greater London – Single Man Site
Monday – Friday
8am – 5pm
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest facilities management companies to work on a prestigious site based in the City of London.The position will cover a wide range of commercial building services and you will be covering electrical and mechanical planned and reactive maintenance.The site you will be maintaining includes a number of high profile clients so a professional and polite working manner is essential.
The client on site is planning to fully refurbish the buildings plant and make sure that they are running the most up to date hardware on the market. because of this refurbishment the client are looking for an engineer that has had exposure to building refurbs and project management.
The successful candidate will expected to manage contractors when the refurbishment commences.
* Salary £40,000
* 25 days holiday
* Company pension
* Overtime Available
* Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
* Ensure all PPM’s, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
* Be responsible for RAM’s, Toolbox Talks and make sure targets are met.
* Lead and make sure sub-contractors are compliant.
* Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
* Electrically qualified to recognised level.
* 10 years Commercial Experience
* 5 Years Lead Engineer Experience
* Basic Financial Understanding of budgets.
* Good man-management skills.
* Smart, presentable and client facing.
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively you can contact Sam Sheppard on 0207 065 7278 or send your up to date CV to email@example.com