Electrical Engineer – Continental Shift
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Monday – Friday
12 Hour Days & Nights – Continental
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest facilities management companies to work on a prestigious site based in the City of London.
This particular role is quite special based at a building with some of the latest tech in Building Services. You will most likely find equipment you haven’t seen before even if you have been working in the industry for many years, the client understands this and is more than happy to bring you up to speed so a willingness to learn is essential.
The site you will be maintaining includes a number of high profile clients so a professional and polite working manner is essential.
The role will be working closely with the supervisor and management team to supply the agreed level of service to existing clients and also look at further opportunities to bring in new business.
The hours of work are 12 hour Night and Days on a Continental Pattern.
* Salary £41,000 – £42,000 Basic
* 25 days holiday
* Company pension
* Overtime Available
* Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
* Ensure all PPM’s, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
* Be responsible for RAM’s, Toolbox Talks and make sure targets are met.
* Lead and help develop staff under your control and make sure sub-contractors are compliant.
* Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
* Electrically qualified to recognised level.
* 10 years Commercial Experience, but somewhat negotiable depending on where you have worked – > Demonstrating loyalty by working at one position for an extended period of time on your CV is advantageous.
* Basic Financial Understanding of budgets.
* Good man-management skills.
* Smart, presentable and client facing.
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively, you can contact Martin Borg on 0207 065 7288 or via email@example.com