Drainage Engineer – East London – Social Housing – Temp to Perm – Van and Fuel Card Supplied – £16-£17 p/h
We are currently recruiting for a Qualified Drainage Engineer to work for a Contractor within Social Housing.
Our client have just been awarded a contract to carry out all aspects of Drainage repairs and maintenance on behalf of Newham and Tower Hamlets Council.
The range of services include
* Unblocking sinks, toilets and showers
* CCTV Camera Survreys
* Jetting, blocked drainage networks
* Descaling & cleaning drainage pipes
* Patch repairs to damaged pipework
* Clearing blocked soil stacks & downpipes
This role will be on a Temp to Perm basis, initially paying £16-£17 p/h with a van and fuel card supplied from the first day.
If you are interested in this role, please send a copy of your CV to NVrachimes@skilledcareers.co.uk or call Nick on 02070657271