Location: City Of London
Our client is a leading building services design consultancy based in Central London.
Due to a rapid increase in workload we currently looking for a Document Controller to be based in their Central London office on a contract basis for 4 weeks (Potential to be extended).
You will be crucial in supporting the design team in managing and completing document management tasks while ensuring quality and efficiency are maintained.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a corporate engineering consultancy and will have previous experience in a similar role.
* Previous experience working in a corporate engineering consultancy (desirable)
* Good working knowledge in the use of online document portals, ideally 4projects)
* Previous document control experience (desirable)
* Advanced knowledge / use of MS Office
* Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Outlook
* Ability to prioritise own workload
* Good time management skills
* Good organisation skills
* Experienced in all types of document filing and management (e.g. images, document minutes, specifications etc.)
* Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
* Understanding of engineering terms (desirable)
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
For more information regarding the above role please contact Stephen Tiigah – email@example.com