Our client are a leading contractor who have recently won two schemes in Hertfordshire. My client will be building out Commercial D&B projects between the values of £10m – £100m. These schemes will be built out over the next three years. The ideal candidate must have previously managed schemes from preconstruction through to delivery up to the value of £60m.
* Provide value engineering solutions and working closely with lead Architect
* Proven background as a Design Manager on Design & Build Projects £60 million +
* Ability to lead a design team from outline design to detailed design
* Produce cost effective designs to required time lines and construction deadlines.
* Commercial awareness and value engineering to increase margin and/or value to client.
* A intesnse understanding of the design and risk management processes.
* Programme and produce design programmes/controls for timely information release to procurement and construction teams.
* preconstruction experience
My client are seeking a candidate on a long term contract basis with the rate negotiable.
Please send your cv through to firstname.lastname@example.org